Kriesis Episode 1 Kriesis Episode 1

captivating story! love the opening intro. only advice is work a teensy bit more on the life drawings because the animation is good, but with a little brushing up, it could be spectacular. looking forward to the next one!

MOA-OZZY responds:

teensy bit? more like a whole lot more :), but I'm still improving, stay tuned for episode 2, It's well on its way

KITTIEH KITTIEH

good drawings! it almost had a plot, keep working on your writing skills or collaborate with someone next time. i love the detailed kitty face, reminds me of Ricardio the Heart Guy from Adventure Time. Keep animating!

Fap Attack Fap Attack

Animation-wise, it's a very good blend of some puppet animation with those old Looney Toons era ones. Love the angles and how you composed the scenes, particularly the montage, haha. Looking forward to more stuff from you!

Clash'N Slash Worlds Away Clash'N Slash Worlds Away

Heh, this is cool but...

Barry and Liz look too much like Bob Parr and Mirage from The Incredibles

Cheney's Texas Takedown Cheney's Texas Takedown

LOL!

This is great, probably my favourite flash game now! And to the guy below me, it does make sense because Cheney really did shoot a lawyer recently... Keep up with the CNN, dude...

And the caracature of Cheney was great too... So was the audio... I gave the violence a 5 only coz i never got to see any blood, but it's still a great flash!